- Current Prices:$169,900 to $192,500
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $192,500
- Median Sale Price:$172,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $25.4/mo,$263 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Echo Glen is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Echo Glen are $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.