- Current Prices:$235,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$232 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,239 to 1,893Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Eckhert Place are about $145,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.