- Current Prices:$300,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$97/mo,$1140,$285 to $291/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 3,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Eden Isle are about $235,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.