- Current Prices:$345,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $250/mo,$225 to $250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,490 to 5,604Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Edens Hammock is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Edens Hammock are about $205,000 – $695,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.