- Current Prices:$848,888
- Closed Prices:$699,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$772,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$503
- Association Fee Ranges:$284 to $460/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Edenvale represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Edenvale are about $245,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, rv/boat parking, carport, driveway, lot, street, off street parking and converted garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.