- Current Prices:$389,500
- Closed Prices:$375,900 to $451,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,020 to 2,508Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2010, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Edgewood At Crossridge are $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.