- Current Prices:$649,950 to $3,550,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $5,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,852,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$891
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $800,$171 to $900/mo,$425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 4,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Edgewood Park are about $480,000 – $3,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage, detached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.