- Current Prices:$310,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 2,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Edison Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Edison Heights are about $45,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.