- Current Prices:$475,000 to $570,000
- Closed Prices:$307,500 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$414,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$396
- Association Fee Ranges:$254.19 to $381.68/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:808 to 1,397Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
The luxurious amenities include community pool htd, workout facility, clubhouse/rec room, near bus stop, near light rail stop, and community spa htd.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2016. In general, homes in Edison Midtown Condominiums are about $250,000 – $465,000 and sit on 7269.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.