- Current Prices:$324,900 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $368,500
- Median Sale Price:$331,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 2,707Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Alamo are about $150,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.