- Current Prices:$520,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $637,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$470
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $147
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:759 to 1,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Cajon Acres are about $355,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.