- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$557 to $1150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 1,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1973. In general, homes in El Camino Shores are about $685,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.