- Current Prices:$619,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$723,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$759
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1943 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 1,962Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Camino Village are about $400,000 – $760,000 and sit on 333.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.