- Current Prices:$639,900 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $695,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$518
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $55.2,$55 to $60/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,083 to 1,624Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in El Caserio represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Caserio are $620,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.