- Current Prices:$608,900 to $1,875,000
- Closed Prices:$549,000 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$895,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$488
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $700,$152 to $488/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:734 to 6,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Cerrito Hills are about $245,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage, garage parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.