- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $5,400,000
- Closed Prices:$905,000 to $4,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1076
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,519 to 6,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Cid are about $475,000 – $4,295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.