- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$129,500 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$306,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,158 to 3,523Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Heights are about $130,000 – $525,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.