- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$438/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:655 to 2,932Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
El Dorado Heights is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in El Dorado Heights are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and carport, and homes in El Dorado Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.