- Current Prices:$355,000
- Closed Prices:$323,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $916/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 1955
- Sq. Ft.:1,109 to 1,626Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
El Dorado Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in El Dorado Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Heights are about $100,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.