- Current Prices:$209,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $808/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:655 to 2,932Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
El Dorado Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in El Dorado Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Heights are about $100,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.