- Current Prices:$1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$980,000 to $1,105,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,090,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$501 to $715/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,573 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in El Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado are $970,000 and sit on 5.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.