- Current Prices:$699,900 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$785,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$518
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $248,$19 to $25/mo,$0 to $248
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,124 to 2,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado are about $520,000 – $930,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.