- Current Prices:$425,000 to $649,999
- Closed Prices:$374,000 to $397,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $167
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,378 to 8,146Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
El Dorado is largely a single-family home community. The homes in El Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado are about $325,000 – $670,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.