- Current Prices:$359,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $167
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,599 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
El Dorado is largely a single-family home community. The homes in El Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado are about $325,000 – $670,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.