- Current Prices:$920,000 to $1,598,890
- Closed Prices:$279,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$827,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$318 to $586/mo,$0 to $588.86
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:470 to 3,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
El Dorado Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in El Dorado Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Park are about $230,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on 14.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.