- Current Prices:$5,500,000
- Closed Prices:$3,500,000 to $4,237,500
- Median Sale Price:$3,868,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$2009
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:2,738 to 2,978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in El Dorado Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Park are about $1,300,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.