- Current Prices:$255,000 to $277,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $284,900
- Median Sale Price:$267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$307 to $309/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:860 to 1,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in El Dorado represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado are about $135,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.