- Current Prices:$479,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$429,500 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$434,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,765 to 5,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in El Granada represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Granada are about $295,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.