- Current Prices:$90,000 to $609,000
- Closed Prices:$42,500 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $190/quarter,$140 to $550/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:288 to 3,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
El Jobean Ward is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Jobean Ward are about $40,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, driveway, lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.