- Current Prices:$75,000 to $429,000
- Closed Prices:$12,500 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$72,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$187 to $190/quarter,$140 to $550/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:288 to 3,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of El Jobean Ward offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $190, and taxes for the year range from as low as $488 to as high as $3,817. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $190. Property taxes for the year are around $3,203.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.