- Current Prices:$68,000 to $609,000
- Closed Prices:$12,500 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $190/quarter,$140 to $550/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:288 to 3,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
El Jobean Ward is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Jobean Ward are about $35,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.