- Current Prices:$375,000 to $1,035,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$942,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$391
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $292/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,755Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
El Macero Estates is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Macero Estates are about $330,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.