- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,176,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$395
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $292/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,861Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
El Macero Estates is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Macero Estates are about $330,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.