- Current Prices:$847,000 to $1,025,000
- Closed Prices:$132,000 to $2,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$962,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$750
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $425,$75 to $365/mo,$258
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:759 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
El Nido is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Nido are about $215,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 21.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.