- Current Prices:$1,695,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$905,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$595
- Association Fee Ranges:$132 to $180/mo,$180
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:2,130 to 3,581Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in El Niguel Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Niguel Heights are about $875,000 – $1,810,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.