- Current Prices:$750,000 to $2,225,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $2,511,880
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$746
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $465/mo,$0 to $435
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 11,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, El Segundo features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Segundo are about $500,000 – $2,495,000 and sit on 575-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, carport, 2-car garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.