- Current Prices:$619,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$634,000 to $845,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$408
- Association Fee Ranges:$222 to $320/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,694 to 3,182Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Sobrante Hills are about $200,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, side yard access, rv/boat parking, enclosed garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.