- Current Prices:$164,900 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $689/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:755 to 1,143Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in El Dorado Towers represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in El Dorado Towers are about $145,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.