- Current Prices:$225,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:798 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Elm represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Elm are about $45,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.