- Current Prices:$299,900 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$243,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$260,$0 to $324/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 2,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Embassy Courts is a neighborhood in Cooper City, Florida. Homes in Embassy Courts are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Embassy Courts typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.