- Current Prices:$325,000 to $399,500
- Closed Prices:$246,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 3,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Embry Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Embry Hills are about $305,000 – $480,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.