- Current Prices:$300,000 to $387,900
- Closed Prices:$268,000 to $429,900
- Median Sale Price:$326,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$245,$0 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 1,871Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Emerald Courts is a neighborhood in Weston, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1995 and 1997. Homes in Emerald Courts are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.