- Current Prices:$138,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $238,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $407/mo,$205 to $408
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:745 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Emerald Dunes is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Emerald Dunes are about $90,000 – $245,000 and sit on 21.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, lot, 1 assigned space, 1 space, other, driveway, guest parking, 2 or more spaces, deeded parking, street, detached and fee simple garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.