- Current Prices:$1,048,000 to $3,695,000
- Closed Prices:$949,888 to $4,298,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,038,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$878
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $750,$100 to $170/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 7,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emerald Hills are about $750,000 – $5,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, attached garage, off street parking, guest parking, driveway, rv/boat parking and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.