- Current Prices:$200,000 to $232,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$286 to $332/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Emerald Point is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Emerald Point are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Emerald Point typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.