- Current Prices:$340,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 3,844Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emerald Point are about $75,000 – $555,000 and sit on 9496.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.