- Current Prices:$227,000 to $234,950
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$197 to $240
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,437 to 3,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Emerald Pointe are about $125,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.