- Current Prices:$181,000 to $196,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$189 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,396 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Emerald Preserve is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Emerald Preserve are about $90,000 – $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.