- Current Prices:$309,000 to $357,500
- Closed Prices:$238,875 to $396,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 4,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Emerald Ridge are about $205,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.