- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$427 to $568/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Emerald Towers are about $175,000 – $435,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, 1 space, covered parking and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.