- Current Prices:$309,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $543,000
- Median Sale Price:$319,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $540/quarter,$546 to $2506
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 4,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Emerald Valley features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Emerald Valley are about $215,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.