- Current Prices:$425,000 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$479,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$114/quarter,$1356 to $1700,$73.93 to $186.31/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 6,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Emerson features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emerson are about $410,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.