- Current Prices:$209,900 to $314,999
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$102/quarter,$101 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 3,711Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Emerson Park features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emerson Park are about $175,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.