- Current Prices:$199,777 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$102,$203,$102 to $221.73/quarter,$82 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 3,711Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The Emerson Park community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $82 to $222, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,932 to as high as $3,881. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $82 to $222. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,642 to as high as $3,363.