- Current Prices:$194,500 to $519,900
- Closed Prices:$172,500 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$418.69 to $1530/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,641 to 5,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Emerson Square features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emerson Square are about $195,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.