- Current Prices:$209,500 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$561 to $1530/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,641 to 9,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Emerson Square features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $572 to $1,200, master fees ranging from $483 to $1,264, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,320 to as high as $7,229. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $572 to $1,200, and taxes for the year can range from $1,728 to $2,755.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.