- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$65 to $66/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1995 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,308 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Enclave At Seven Oaks is a neighborhood in Odenton, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1996 and 2001. Homes in Enclave At Seven Oaks are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Enclave At Seven Oaks typically have eight spaces.