- Current Prices:$279,990 to $309,990
- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,461 to 2,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Enon Oaks are $295,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.